Your bridesmaids deserve much more than the usual, ho-hum gift. Get creative! Step out of the traditional wedding box, and consider some of these whimsical and unique alternatives to the normal bridesmaids’ tributes. Let the girls’ have some fun when they open their special gift!
- Jar of Crack Caramels – Appeal to her sweet tooth. This little jar is filled with sweetness—two-bite, individually wrapped caramels.
- Turquoise Tealight Holders – This set of colored glass votives is great for decorating and lighting up her life! Use scented votive candles and perfume her world.
- A Colorful Watch – From Kate Spade, or another designer, will tell her the time and brighten up her day.
- Zodiac Needlepoint Throw Pillow – She’ll remember you each time she looks at this dandy little gift that is as personal as her birthday month.
- Monthly Flower Subscription – Every girl loves flowers! Beauty delivered! A personal design consultant meets with you to discuss style, preferences and space.
- Tickets to a Musical or Dinner Theater – Entertain her and make her smile! What better way to say thank you than a lovely and memorable evening out.
- Silk pajamas – Pamper her with luxury and elegance!
- Gift Certificate to a Luxury Spa – Spoil her with a wonderful, restful day!
- Flight Bag, Camera Case, Clutch or Classy travel kit with her initials – Make her feel special—a unique individual with an exclusive bag…personalized for her alone.
- A Fabulous Bottle of Champagne and an Initialed Ice Bucket – Or wine and dine her with a wine club membership. She’ll remember you and your wedding day each time she opens a new bottle of wine delivered to her door.
- Handmade Vegan Wax Candle – Made in New York, this distinctive candle burns for 25+ hours. As it burns, it holds the pyramid shape, burning down the center of the candle, creating an extremely unique glow from the inside of the candle. Colors: Dark Teal, Light Brown, Dark Brown; Scent: Pineapple Orchid
- Name Meaning Personalized Candle – Tell her the origin of her name and its meaning! 100% all natural soy candle freshly poured to order. Choose your scent! The heavy, high quality 12-ounce Libbey Glass Jar can be washed with soapy water and up-cycled when the candle is finished.
Any of these special gifts says that you put a lot of thought into your bridesmaids’ gifts and says Thank You in a different, elegant and fun way. Where possible, we have included the links so that you can consider these alternatives to the norm.
To make your wedding day more bliss and less stress, consider letting Roof Garden help. In beautiful, historic Galveston with spectacular views, Roof Garden provides all of the amenities you need. Contact us today to tour our facility or to reserve your date at (409) 762-5921 or check your date now.
About Roof Garden
The Roof Garden is a charming, vintage wedding venue and sophisticated corporate/private event facility located in the heart of The Strand overlooking Galveston’s Historic National Landmark District. Our elegant, signature Galveston architecture creates a warm, inviting atmosphere your guests are sure to enjoy. Learn more about our venue and view facility photos to understand the true essence of the Roof Garden.