Pinterest has become the first place to look for ideas. Ideas for anything, really — school projects, cooking, crafts, business idea, and now your wedding. With so many great ideas in one place, it can quickly become overwhelming and confusing. So, we’ve narrowed it down for you. We’ve chosen the 10 Pinterest accounts you have to follow while planning your wedding.
- http://www.pinterest.com/theknot– The Knot is perhaps the premier site for all things wedding-and has enough humor to keep a somewhat stressful occasion in perspective. It’s also one of the most comprehensive resources out there for wedding planning.
- http://www.pinterest.com/dreamweddingcom– DW has fabulous photos sure to inspire you. Whether you’re picking the cake, dresses, flowers, or anything else wedding related, this site helps you to choose.
- www.pinterest.com/groomsandbrides/shabby-chic-wedding– Do you love the Shabby Chic style and classic grace it evokes? This is the site for you for great Shabby Chic wedding ideas.
- http://www.pinterest.com/diyweddingplan– Are you a do-it-yourselfer? This DIY wedding site has everything you need from the pre-planning to the honeymoon. Full of helpful boards and great ideas for every type of venue.
- http://www.pinterest.com/bridalguide/its-all-in-the-details– Don’t want to miss a thing for your wedding day? Remember, it’s all in the details. This detailed wedding planning site has hot new trends and extremely unique ideas. Lego wedding, anyone?
- http://www.pinterest.com/bridetodo– Winter, spring, summer, or fall this site is a brides dream come true (well, in addition to her fiancé). If it’s on a bride’s mind, it’s on this site.
- http://www.pinterest.com/elegantwinvites– Not just invitations, but bridal shower ideas, wedding planning tips, and the all-important invitations.
- http://www.pinterest.com/crownandhalo– Hair and makeup can become one of the biggest hang ups on your big day. Up or down? Bright or soft? The photos and shared ideas for hair and makeup can help you to decide your personal look for your wedding.
- http://www.pinterest.com/bridalmusings– This one should be at the top of your list of sites to check out. Dream weddings to down-home classics, this site has everything and then some. Even editorials and personalized pages.
- http://www.pinterest.com/syweddings– Simply You Weddings has before and after pictures for makeup and hair, destinations, planning, The dress, and more.
With these resources, there’s not much more you’ll need when planning your wedding. This once-in-a-lifetime event is yours to plan, but you don’t have to do it alone. Remember to do your research, ask for help, and allow yourself time to rest, a few mistakes, and a good laugh or two. It’s only one day in a lifetime together. Keep it in perspective, and keep an eye on Pinterest. If you are looking for a venue that is experienced in hosting fabulous weddings or a destination wedding that has it all – everything but the guests, that is, look no further than The Roof Garden.
About Roof Garden
The Roof Garden is a charming, vintage wedding venue and sophisticated corporate/private event facility located in the heart of The Strand overlooking Galveston’s Historic National Landmark District. Our elegant, signature Galveston architecture creates a warm, inviting atmosphere your guests are sure to enjoy. Learn more about our venue and view facility photos to understand the true essence of the Roof Garden.